Translation of Deeds and Certificates
When the translation needs to be certified by a translator registered with a consular authority, we can help you. We also provide a full notarised service.
Certifications are usually required for the translation of:
- Articles and Memorandums of incorporation and other company documents
- Divorce and family proceedings
- Succession documents
- Birth and Death certificates
- Bids and Tender documents
- Property transactions (deeds and searches)
- Powers of attorney
Our experienced team of lawyer linguists with both common law and civil law backgrounds are happy to help you through the technicalities. Our lawyer linguists are registered with and certified by different consular authorities.
Thank you for the very professional handling of this urgent translation and certification request. I was not aware that same day deliveries were an option for legal translation services.