Legal Translation ServicesBy mother tongue professionals who have graduated in law and know both legal systems they work with
and have expert knowledge of Legal translation, Insurance translation, Compliance translation and Financial translation
You can liaise with us either online or in London (UK), Turin (IT) and Offenbach (DE)
The globalization of markets has increased cross-border transactions and the demand for professional legal translation services.
Our team of lawyer-linguists can help you with the translation of a wide selection of legal documents, offering you the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your documents are handled by professionals and translated in the appropriate way.
We generally base our work on the new ISO 20771 standard for legal translation, which establishes the process steps to follow for this particular kind of text: translation, revision, expert correction, final QA. It also defines the professional requirements of legal translators, revisors, proofreaders and expert correctors.
It is a complex process aimed at assuring good quality results.
We use technology to your advantage: Terminology management tools, translation memory tools and – should you so choose – machine translation are geared to your specific requirements and are especially beneficial when translating high volumes of similar documents.
Such tools are best used for corporate clients or patent translations, but can contribute to productivity and quality in other contexts too, i.e. in complex cross-border M&As, cross-border tax litigation or cross-border company restructuring.
Legal Documents Translated:
- Family and inheritance law, divorce, court orders
- International litigation, court documents
- Company law, articles of associations, memorandums, agreements, employment contracts, commercial contracts, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Patents, trademarks, and intellectual property, applications and oppositions
- European law, enforcement orders
- Charter-party agreements
- Sworn translations, some foreign jurisdictions
- Expert appraisals
- Notarised documents
- Trusts and Estate Planning
- Maritime law, international litigation
- Banking law, agreements and investment prospectuses
- Insurance law, litigation, policies, commercial brochures
- Customs documents
and many more.